Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday April 6, 2009 IT'S A BOY!

Prvyet (Hello) Everyone!

Well, we officially started the paperwork today to adopt Nicholi Alexander.......Nicholas Alexander is what his new birth certificate will hopefully read. Nothing is final until the judge declares us his parents, so keep the prayers and good thoughts coming.

He is 3 years 4 months old, and is a very sweet, active, happy and curious little boy. His favorite toys are anything with wheels and a dumptruck with a string so he can pull it around. We also think he is ready to get on a tricycle.

If everything goes as planned, we will need to "de-girl" his room and get some trucks in there!!!

We went and got a passport picture taken of him today, and then went to a notary office, the inspectors office and lawyers office. On a fun note, while we were in the lawyers office, our translator had to go the bank and pay a fee, and yes, she left us in the office with the lawyer who naturally spoke no english!! Very quiet in that office.

We will hopefully have more to write soon, as well as more time. The days are now filled with visiting Nicholi and lots of paperwork.

Talk to you soon and we miss you all.

Love to you all,
Richard and Lisa

p.s. - Lisa is going to go back and add some comments to previous entries, so be on the lookout!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Richard and Lisa,

This is wonderful news. My prayers will be for a hassle free paper work process.

Dad Bruncke

Carol said...

The news is so very wonderful. Hope all goes well and we look forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about Nicholas.

Carol

Marcy said...

I'm sooo excited for you. Is it time to stock up on John Deere stuff? Safe travel and hurry home.

Lori Nelson said...

YAY!!!! We're doing our part here to make Nicholas' room ready. We are all very excited the Aronin family!

Old, Bold and Bald said...

Kelsey is ready for her new playmate to hurry home.

L said...

Congratulations and welcome to the fabulous world of boys! We are so very excited for you and Nicholas! What a beautiful name! We're praying everything goes smoothly and your family is home soon!
blessings,
Laura and Ray

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I hope everything goes well for you during the process. I left you a message on your facebook about the trauma I suffered when I viewed the pic of the Scary Chicken Pope Lady. Anyway-welcome to parenthood! I can't wait to see photos of Nicholas and family.

Robert said...

Wow. How very exciting! I can't wait for pictures.

Jackie Hewett said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that God has lead you to your SON. Let me know if there is anything I can do. You know I'm just around the corner. Faith Lutheran and my family's prayers are with you, Lisa and Nicholas.

Jackie