Saturday, March 7, 2009

TELL EVERYBODY!!

We have been telling many people, besides family and friends, about our upcoming trip to Ukraine. At one of my gigs I met two girls from Ukraine (in Fort Worth, TX) and they were very happy for our adoption.

I found out two guys I have worked with for 8 years studied Russian in college. One is still fluent, the other not so much... Not sure if I would have discovered their "hidden secret" if we were not adopting from Ukraine.

Today we went to Best Buy near our house to look at video cameras for our trip. The lady helping turned out to be from Ukraine!

Although the official language is of course Ukrainian.....Russian is universally accepted in Ukraine. We have purchased a CD set to help us get some basics down and a couple travel dictionaries too...

1 comment:

Margo Carmichael said...

How exciting! God is blessing you. Blog looks great from here.