Sunday, March 29, 2009

Some Photos...







This monument is for the women (grandmothers, mothers, sisters, daughters, etc) who lost a man during World War II.
















One of the most important people in Ukraine history whose name escapes me right now..He helped liberate Ukraine from Poland.....and the second most important person in Ukraine...Lisa....she helped wash my drawers!





This one goes out to all the fans of "Trading Places." Here I am on the train with beef jerky....that's right folks....in the immortal words of Eddie Murphy..."Beef Jerky time."

1 comment:

Lori Nelson said...

I don't know how to upload any pictures to your blog page, so I upload and tagged the 2 of you in some photos I took yesterday afternoon here around the house. I promised Lisa pics of your babies, but also of things that bloomed. It's been beautiful here until Thursday night, a cold front came through with really high winds and all your potted plants out back were knocked over. No worries, everything is still intact. This morning it was 32 degrees outside, but the high today is in the mid 60s, with a warm-up through the week. I say all that to say that I'm sure I'll be posting more blooming plants! :o) All is well here at the Aronin household. :o)