Sunday, November 1, 2009

Please Peruse Our Priceless Precious Pumpkin Patch Pictures

Breaking News......Our boy has sampled the first leg of the Cap 'n' Crunch trilogy.....Crunch Berries!!

Before we picked out our pumpkin Nicholas wanted to try out the two-story inflatable slide.....Daddy had to help him climb the steps....he did the rest!

Daddy and Nicholas sharing a moment after conquering the giant slide....he was ready to go "AGAIN!"


Riding in the wagon after the pumpkin selection was completed....sorry for going out of order, but it's late and I want to go to bed!!



Reaching speeds in excess of 3 MPH.....




Finding the right pumpkin requires a lot of heavy lifting....





A lot of heavy lifting is required to find the right pumpkin!






Which way should I go? Which way should I go??








I will stop for a picture with Mommy......but only for 5 seconds!






I got this....step aside Daddy.....











Who made these things so heavy??









No comments: