Saturday, September 26, 2009

And now...Deep Thoughts with Richard.....

Having a kid is hard work.....mentally, physically and emotionally...

I appreciate my amazing wife Lisa more and more everyday...

Neither of our dogs like being surprised by a small boy...

Sometimes after we return from our nightly walk, Nicholas is fast asleep. I really enjoying carrying him upstairs and placing him in bed....I know I won't always be able to so I need to appreciate it while it lasts.

Nicholas LOVES all things having to do with Construction sites and Fire Trucks! He has a series of DVD's showing giant pieces of machinery in action...he watches it several times a day....

He also loves the show Yo Gabba Gabba.....if you are not familiar with it, look it up...it's kinda trippy....

Nicholas has a beautiful smile and a wonderful laugh.

Nicholas has learned many many English words and is now starting to put them together in two word phrases....and all in about 5 months!

Nicholas understands A LOT more then he can speak.

We are looking forward to our first...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve as a family.

We thank God all the time for bringing Nicholas into our lives...

1 comment:

MoserUpdates said...

Perfectly written...I agree :)