Monday, June 15, 2009

More Pictures....

Nicholas meeting one of his 9 first cousins: Jeffrey. He and his dad came all the way from Connecticut just to meet him.
First Cousin Jeffrey--Nicholas---my brother Steve

Cruising the mean streets of Lantana via tricycle with Poppa.


Reminding him to keep his foot on the pedals, keep his head up, keep holding the handle bars, watch where he is going, ring the bell, maintain a safe speed, use hand signals before turning, watch for ice on the road, slow down for emergency vehicles and small woodland creatures....etc., etc....



Like Batman, Mr. Nicholas has many modes of transportation! This is the wagon given to him by my parents.........AKA...Grandma and Grandpa from Woodland Hills, California!




1 comment:

L said...

I'm enjoying the blog so much! I love that you have a list of all of his new words in alphabetical order. I hope you 3 have a wonderful summer!